Monday, April 16, 2012

Featured Items: Mission Arlington- Prt. 4

Healthcare:

Oh, I believe so much in ministries reaching out to provide health care for low income families. As a member of a family that has suffered the ill effects of a fallen economy, I am particularly grateful to Mission Arlington for way they minister through health care.

Folks, Mission Arlington provides for Dental, Medical, and Pyschological needs. Take a look:

- Allan Saxe Dental Clinic
- Dr. Bob Mann Medical Clinic
- Counseling Services
- Personal Medical Clinic (Health Care Ministries)

I'm going to break away from normal for a second and give you a little more details about one particular aspect of Mission Arlington's health care ministries that excites me. I know, I would typically say I want you to visit the website yourself, but this aspect is just so cool. See listed above, "Personal Medical Clinic"? Mission Arlington loans out medical equipment to those who would be unable to afford them otherwise. There is no cost involved and the equipment does not have to be returned until it is no longer needed. That's great, right? With the price of medical equipment, I am sure many people are blessed by getting the equipment they need on loan.

Are you impressed yet?

Please pray for Mission Arlington. They are being the hands and feet of Jesus on a daily basis. Pray that they would be strengthened as they pour out their resources for those who need it the most.

Enjoy your day!

April Showers,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment