Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Featured Ministry: Freedom Firm- Prt. 1

Happy May!

I hope you are having a great start to a new month. New months and years are my favorite. I love the "newness" of it all. New weeks are a different story. There is something about Mondays that makes me want to sleep a little later, but I'm trying to learn to embrace the inevitable "Monday". Now, enough with the rambling. It's announcement time! Remember that 10% of the profit made from our "Featured Items", which are labled as such on Etsy, for April will go to this particular ministry. Please, help us help them.We have a new Featured Ministry for you to get excited about. Without further adieu, our Featured Ministry for May is...

wait for it...

Freedom Firm

Oh how I love Freedom Firm, and I know you will share my love for them as you learn more this month. They are an organization that fights for the freedom of ladies trapped as sexual slaves in India. They are wonderful, and I can't wait to tell you all about them.

Remember check back often to stay up to date. You can follow us here or by email. As with each Featured Ministry, we encourage you to visit Freedom Firm on your own time. You know, do a little exploring.

Enjoy your day!

Jennifer

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment